The STEM Academy at New Deal High School
College Ready...Career Ready...Life Ready...
The STEM Academy at New Deal High School offers a bold new approach to education.
Every student attending NDHS experiences each of the following:
- Project-based learning
- Critical thinking
- Application of technology across all disciplines
- 21st century interpersonal and organizational skills
- College Options
- College-credit hours
- Strong partner engagement
- Encouragement to compete in Athletics, Band, and UIL Acadmics
- Participation in Student Council, National Honor Society, or other organization
The STEM Academy at
Deal High School
is funded in part by a
grant from the
Texas Education Agency and the
Texas High School Project.
NDHS principal Dr. Jerry Adams congratulating the 2012
valedictorian, Brandon Ruiz.